The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than ever before. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
• BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
• Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
• Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
• Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family's needs.
Approx weight w/ STD engine: 1313kg
Approx weight w/ STD engine (w/ trailer): 1713kg
Fuel Capacity: 132L
200 HP Mercruiser 4.5 L V6 W/ Power Steer
250 HP Mercruiser 4.5 L V6 W/ Power Steer
• Bimini Top with Boot
• Bow Filler Cushion
• Bow Well/Cockpit Cover
• Cockpit Carpet Runners
• Desert Sand Interior Exchange
• Digital Depth Indicator
• Helm Bucket w/Barrel Back Bolster
• Xtreme tower with bimini top and boot
• Teak mat cockpit flooring
• Teak mat swim platform flooring
• Wraparound Windshield w/ Safety Glass, Opening Center Section, and side wings
• Cockpit table
• Stainless steel package (cup holders, grab handles, gunwale modling, through hull fittings, gas cap, and horn vent)
• Ski Locker Ballast
• Wakeboard Rack (Pair)
• Wakeboard Rack (Single)